Tuesday, November 3, 2009

rambles} ...so yeah :D

I'm back from quite a long "not long not short" hiatus. I'm finally done with this year's exam :DDD

..But there's still next year. And there's this "if-you-fail-this-it'll-ruin-your-future" exam next year. Ah, what am I supposed to feel now. -___-

Anyways, I still have an assignment to finish by TOMORROW. Argh, some way to relax after the finals ):

On the other hand, my net got strike by lightning. It stroke twice, even my dad's car cried. Anyways, we got ourselves a new internet thingy, which is not from the same company as our dead modem is now. P1 Wimax, heard of it, Malaysians? ROFL. This connection does not require a phone line or a land line, but it depends solely on signal. If you live at a place out of bounds, then you might not get the connection. But you just need to plug this modem thingy to a power source and that's all, you can use internet. But again, it depends on where you live. The salesperson who sold us this (he reminded me of Yesung from Super Junior, LOL), showed us that our area is at the boundary line of their "green connection" (good connection), so sometimes the net works well, and sometimes it does not. :/

Skip the internet business,

Sigh, I thought I could update a really long one, but I doubt my net will allow uploading at the moment. :/

Side note, 2 more weeks till Japan! 16th of November!

..And guess what I found out. I thought Big Bang will be promoting for awhile in Japan, but they are going back to Korea on 16th of November! Tough luck. I thought I could see them on the streets promoting stuff. Well, the only thing to pray for is hope our flight time clashes and hopefully they'll use the Kansai Airport. (Which I highly doubt. LOL)

So let me recap, what did the lightning did to my life.
- I think it struck my desktop computer's video card, because it keeps crashing when my sister play Sims 3.
- The delay made me can't watch my IRIS. We (Sis and I) were planning to watch it on the Friday that week, but it struck, and by few days ago, Viikii stopped subbing it (copyright problems). Now I have to wait, for KBSWORLD to air? Ughh.
- It made my life miserable. LOL.
- Ever since the lightning struck, now it's like a must for everyday to rain.

So what am I doing now? 
- I'm currently writing a fan-fiction. (:
- Playing Devil May Cry 4 on my laptop.
- Waiting for "Lost Planet : Extreme Condition" game to get restocked. Maaan, I was so closed to getting my hands on that game. I know you'll be thinking like "Whoa, I didn't know she is a boyish gamer." But let me just tell you this. I grew up with games. :D
- May go draw if I have the mood.
- Reading.
- Daydreaming.
- Counting down the days to Japan. :D

I just felt the need to update everything right now when I have the chance. Because this chances don't come so often these days. D:

Alright, till then. Imma go kill some demons now with Nero. (DMC4)  (:

No comments: