Sunday, November 8, 2009

rambles} full recap; upside down weekend? 081109

 *Pictures from camera later. Come back and check on it again :D~


So it all started on Saturday. For this entire weekend, our schedule is totally not to our usual routine.

On Saturday, my sister and I went for a facial. (My mum's idea). Seeing that my skin is not really that good, the facial was horrible. I thought I was in a torture chamber. (they "clean" your skin. don't ask me how.) O: ! And I thought I was chosen to join the NSS. (if you watch IRIS, you would know. But anyway, the chosen NSS agents have to go through torture before being recruited as their agents, to show how strong your mentality is.)  I survived that part, so I guess I'm a NSS agent now. (:   Hyun Joon, 기다리있어요~ !



So after that torturous ordeal, I went for the fish spa. Just for the legs, and gosh, it's so ticklish. It's like, when you dip your legs in the water, the fish just comes after you (like when you throw bread into a pond full of fish, and see how the fishes attack it?) and nibble away. GAWD. My sis and I was like, grabbing the edge of our seats. 


The most cutest scenario ; IMO. (:


-- 


Eun : -legs covered with fishes-
Me : -points at legs- Looks like seaweeds.
Eun : AGHH. DON'T REMIND ME THAT THEY'RE FISHES. -thrashes legs and lifts them up, making the fishes go away- 

-the thrashing caused quite a stir, and the staff passing by the area keeps looking-



Eun : Uhh.. hehe. -puts legs down-
Me : HAHAHAAH. DORK. -slaps Eun's shoulder-


--


After that, we went home, ate lunch, and went out to AEON Bukit Tinggi at Klang. The main purpose, "To get my sister's PSP."


So we had crappy Pizza Hut for dinner (that branch, the service is really bad.), and later we walked to the game shop to ask for the PSP. 


Price : RM1200 (Including 8GB memory, case, and the console set itself.)
Color : Glittery White (You must pay extra RM100 for this -__-)

Yep, finally, we got it. And I also bought a small cat plushie keychain, whom I named it Shadow. My dad keeps teasing him. T_T;

And that's it for Saturday.


--


Today, Sunday. Woke up at 11am (late, I know D:), and supposed to go to Pavilion at KL today. But anyway, we ate breakfast and went to the optical shop, to collect my new framed glasses, and contacts! :D
 


 



Shadow x Lyn
hee :)
(pictures taken by webcam :D)





As for the contacts, I had a really hard time putting them in, (first timers are like that), so yeah. The staff at the optical shop were like, laughing at my efforts (not in a bad way). And you know, when you try putting the lenses in, you'll get all tensed up and nervous. It always makes your eyes close, thus, harder to put. -__-
The lenses part was torturing. My left eye has to use Toric (blame it on my Astigmatism) lenses and my right eye uses the normal soft lens.


Anyway, as I said earlier, we wanted to go Pavilion at KL (downtown), but it's quite a journey (traffic jams) there, and it's already 2pm by that time. My dad then cancelled the plan to go there, and postponed it next week.

So we ended up going home early. 

But by 4pm, we went out again. This time, we went to somewhere nearer to our area, to buy some jeans for our Japan trip. My mum actually said that we could buy beanie, shoes and stuff when we get there, but who knows, our jeans shopping already took so long. -___-; 
  
Went back home by 6.30pm, then took a bath, and had dinner. And, now :D


I'm not going to school tomorrow. :P

--

LOL. It's been a long time since I do a full recap. Agh, it's so time consuming.  

Till then (: ~ 

No comments: