Tuesday, November 10, 2009

rambles} made with pure LOL ;; FTH FTW

Okay, so this post won't be much other than pictures and just rambles. So bear with me (:


First. The awesome Park Do Won, from the movie "The Good, The Bad, The Weird"
( which I wrote about before , see to avoid confusion :D )









▲ "The Good" cowboy who is still a child at heart.
*
(Picture source from; TGTBTW@soompi & Caption; Me. LOL)





▲ Acting cool after the childish act.



▲One of the minions of Park Chang Yi (The Bad)
*
Doesn't he look so enthusiastic? -sarcasm-

 ...

And another one, which is not related to The Good, The Bad, The Weird, is..

Hyung Joon's priceless face at the mention of durians.
(SS501 in Malaysia 2009)



▲Durians is no.
*
(Picture credits as stated; Captioning by me)


So you ask me, since when I'm into captioning? I don't know, just had a feeling. Especially after seeing Do Won's horsey picture, it made me itchy to caption it.

Hee.

------------

Oh, so I heard that Kim Tae Hee still always has criticisms for her acting. She actually said herself that she hoped to show her acting in IRIS as a turning point in her career (after getting a lot of insults about her acting) but that didn't really work, I guess. Fans and critics are still criticizing, a lot.

"The majority of the entertainment industry is based on appearances, so to be good looking is a must. The beautiful people of Korean entertainment form a large chunk of the current idols, but what talents do beautiful people have? There are all kinds of stars known for their looks, but not for their talent. An example that always sets my female jealousy running is Kim Tae Hee. Currently starring in Iris, this actress is known more for her CF work than she is for any of her dramas (her last one before Iris was 2004’s Love Story in Harvard).  The actress may be very pretty, but is she relying solely on her looks?"

Quoted from soompi.com ; I think it's really true. LOL

But you know, I feel so "ZOMG YAY" after reading this piece of invaluble information. HAHAHAHA. Gawd. FTH FTW is really FOR THE WIN !

WEEEE. Ecstatic. :D

HAHAHAHA.

Okay, have to stop rambling now, have school tomorrow. Tata~

----




No comments: