Monday, September 28, 2009

rambles} wheeeee !

"*This post is about the things that make me happy, if you think it's not your thing, please press ALT+F4. K thanks."

OCTOBER.


Oh, I forgot to add - "AFTER my FINALS"

  1. IRIS is going to air on the 14th. (IRIS?)
  2. Japan is just a month after.
  3. Tae Yang is making his comeback as solo. (Tae Yang?)
  4. Lee Byung Hun will be more active on screen :D (Lee Byung Hun?)
  5. Well, it's after finals, who wouldn't be happy? (: !

NOVEMBER.

  1. IRIS going to air on KBSWORLD :D
  2. JAPAANNN.
  3. End of school.
  4. Relatives gathering. (: !
  5. Hopefully can get my things from my Korean uncle by then. (:

All these happiness within reach just by GETTING THROUGH the FINALS ! I must really really do well. Gosh.

I'm a very happy girl. (: !

No comments: