Saturday, September 12, 2009

rambles} Na, na na na, na na na na na ~

Hmm, my G.I. Joe movie downloaded successfully. (; Of course, it's the lousy "sneakily-taking-videos-in-the-cinema" type of quality, but it's bearable. As long as I can see my Storm Shadow. (:

It's blur, but I just want to see him through his aura, that's all :D

LOL, such a gentleman ; holds the weapon case while Baroness flirts away with the scientist husband. LOL. Smexy, I tell you. Seriously. The first movie I saw the bad guy in WHITE. And the good guy in BLACK (Snake Eyes. tsk.)

Was bored just now, so LOOK WHAT I DID. :D

Storm Shadow. (:
lousy quality brought to you by Blogger.com

..his swords are kinda small tho. LOL. Whatever :D

Done in FLASH. I liek my shadingzors. :D And the black hair. :D:D:D


And look look look. Another oneee. :D

another crappy quality brought to you by theirs truly. ):

Bah, just go to my DeviantART to see the real piece. :D

Just click on DeviantART. :D

====

Okayyy. I'm freakin hot here in this room, cos the air-conditioner is OFF and my laptop is emitting heat. ):

If I got the better version from my laptop now, it has this "comfy touch" technology that makes it comfy to touch, i.e : Not so hot. LOL. Literal much? :D But too bad my laptop no comfy touch. ):

====

kk, I really want to get out of the sauna now. Be back to blog more, next time.

Before I gooooooooooooooo,

Byung Hun (Storm Shadow) looking at the mystic ball to predict my future with T.O.P :D

Sweet !

-

No comments: