Wednesday, September 30, 2009

memories} TVXQ 2nd Asia Tour 2007

Yes, I know its old.

And I know I'm lazy, cos I just copied and paste the whole thing from my DeviantART journal. ( I managed to dig it out ) I just want it here for the sake of keeping my old memories in place. ;3

------------------------

TVXQ 2nd Asia Concert in Malaysia 2007!!

Date: 24th Nov. 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 8.10pm - 10.40pm (Although it said to be 8-10pm)
Venue: Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur

When I arrived there, I saw many, many frenzied TVXQ fans. All ready with their light-thingy and those attention paraphernalia . XD

I actually bought the RM 503 (Pit-zone Left) seat.. Me and my sisters were also attending it~

The stage actually looked like the Chinese Character "田" ..

I arrived there at 6.45pm and waited excitedly together with other screaming fans. All of us were waiting anxiously. The concert started at 8.10pm. XD

I can't believe that they're real~! O___O!! They're just so godly to be on stage. >////< They look exactly like the one you see in pictures and music videos, and they sound as heavenly as you have listened on CD's and songs~

They sang ' Phantom ' as their first song, and it really stunned me. Other songs they sang were 'Free Your Mind', 'Dangerous Mind', 'Hey Girl', 'Timeless' (Xiah and some other random girl. >_> ), 'Hi Ya Ya', 'Drive' (with a cute car~ <3), 'Balloons' (with their airplane thingy xP), 'Tri-angle', 'Million Men' etc, etc... and 'Hug' as their encore!!

All of the members also sang their solos~
Hero - Crying
Max - When I first kiss you
U-Know - Spokesman
Micky - One last cry
Xiah - My Page

:heart: :heart:

One good thing about the concert is I get to see them up close! :heart:

The memorable parts of the concert is when Micky splashed his water from a mineral water bottle to us! :D

And also, when Max was standing in the lift-box, he was trying very hard to press the button to ascend but failed. And he helplessly smiled to us.. XDDD So cute!!~ But at last, he succeeded~ :D

I was lucky that all of them ran through the walkway in front of us~ I get to see them clearly~

Last but not least~ The most memorable part is~~~ XD

...When Hero played the magic trick with a empty paper bag. xD
He showed us an empty bag, and later he did the magic until it was filled with a long colorful ribbon and some confetti. He then threw the ribbon out, and I manage to get it!~ Weeeee~ I :heart: it!! That is the best present I've ever got~! TwT *faints*

My memories are all left with me ~ *points* at the links~ :3

[x]
[Concert paraphenilia~]

[x]
[TVXQ Artist Book I bought in the concert~]

[x]
[My lucky ribbon from Hero Jae Joong~~]

[x]
[My concert ticket~ :3]


* * *

No comments: