Sunday, September 13, 2009

rambles} today. 130909.

Hmm, don't mind the title. There's nothing really extraordinary or anything, but yeah. Just felt like updating. Sorry, no piccies for this post, I guess. ):

My dad told me that I could get my uncle from Korea to buy me what I wanted, of course, my dad will be paying, not him. LOL. Anyway, I decided a few things to get :

- BANC Hoodie
- Big Bang BIG SHOW DVD 2009
- Tablo's Pieces Of You

So I did some research on the items. I did a research on BANC first, cos I was really desperate to get a new hoodie and a thick jacket, unfortunately, it costs about 89,000Won (RM270 / 89USD). -_-; And the design is really simple, but of course, the color's cute. O: ; I doubt my dad will let though. RM270 for a cute color but simple design hoodie is not worth it. O:

Then I went to Bukit Tinggi, AEON Jusco today. Shopped with my mum and sis. Went into a shop and found some nice hoodies. LOL. Ended up buying BAPE instead of BANC. LOL. It costs RM100 only. See how much difference? O:

Anyway, I liked it because T.O.P wore it during his debut days. So we have couple clothes now. :D:D Mine's purple, while his is green. (:

I'll think of him while wearing it. (:

*

Okay, so that now BANC got crossed out from the list, I'm left with Big Bang Big Show and a Tablo's - Pieces Of You. I'm not sure how much my dad set the budget though. ): . Anyway, I have so many items in my wishlist. D: Well, my sister got hers too, so she's buying GD's Heartbreaker. Yess.


====

We originally had the idea to go China at the end of the year. But H1N1 is interfering with our plan. T____T;;

We might end up at New Zealand (it's down south, so there's no winter. During winter, H1N1 virus becomes more active, as what I heard of), if the conditions get worse. D:

Sigh.

*

No comments: