Sunday, September 20, 2009

out} sunway 200909

Woke up 11am.

There's a reason why.

Because by 12pm, there's something I gotta do in Facebook. But I won't tell you what's that.

So I took my time, ate my breakfast slowly.

Then, by 12pm we left the house, to Sunway Pyramid.

* * *
My mum went to every shop at Asian Avenue to shop. Yes, typical women. While we just browsed around. The clothes around there isn't much of my type, so yeah. Heard TVXQ songs playing as a background music in one of the shops. So me and my sis, just hang around and sang along. LOL, we were too bored.

Passed by "Etude House", they have this special promotion saying

"Buy RM10 above, you'll get a free Lee Min Ho paper holder."
(It's made out of plastic)

So me and sis got hyped up, and asked my mum to buy something. She did, buy 2 items which cost RM30, but they have to split the receipt in order to get two files.

(used my webcam to take a pic of it, sorry for the reflection)

Now my drawings & important papers will have a very nice handsome home now.

And for my sis's excuse : "Now I have an extra file to put my exam exercise papers! -winks-"

We're satisfied :D

* * *
It didn't end yet.

I knew that there's a new shop opening at Sunway ; TBJ & STCO (K-POP styled fashion shop). We went hunting for it, consulting all the directories to find that outlet.

In the end, we found it. It finally opened!

Wow, the clothes there, has the Hallyu feel. Fresh, clean, bright t-shirts and hoodies. The walls, covered with pictures of the models, looked so eye candy. And when you enter the shop, there'll be sales assistants who will greet you "Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello)". The background music of the shop is Rain's song. What else could you ask for?

But the sad thing is, the price is quite, well, expensive. There's this clothes that looked so my style (it's a set of two piece), and each piece is RM100+. God, RM200 for the whole set. Ah well, imported goods.

Anyways, in that shop, there's this little display counter. My sis, who has eyes of a hawk that time, nudged me and pointed at the counter and said ; "BIG BANGGGG!!!", and you know me, as I'm a Big Bang fan, I was like "WHAT THE-" ..

And it was a calendar, a 2010 calendar. And my boys looked so good there. T___T; My mum noticed my outburst, so she looked at it, and asked the salesperson. "Is this on sale?"

Sadly, the guy shook his head and told us that it was just for display. Man, I was so deflated after that.

But nevermind, at least I got the Lee Min Ho file, right? Hahahahaha.

* * *
Btw, I love Epik High's new song , Wannabe. The MV is epic, I tell you. The most random-est MV you've ever seen.

"DJ, come play ma song on the radio."

&

Taegoon's Betrayed. He's so hot, hot, hot! Diggin' his new hairstyle (: !

* * *


No comments: